You surely have heard about Superior Singing Method if you look for a singing course. Before discussing it, let’s have a chit-chat first. Many people believe that singing is natural so it is easy to do. Yes, some people are lucky to have a singing talent. How about those who love and confident enough to sing in front of other people even if their voice is not really good? Or, how about those who have a good voice when singing but seem to be out of breath when they sing? They must take a singing course to have skills and techniques in singing, don’t you think so?
A problem comes up when they are too busy to take a singing course since they have to do other things especially if they have to work for a living. Some people wanting to take a singing course can be those who are super shy to meet even a singing teacher. They have to take online singing lessons, right? What is the difference between taking a singing course with a vocal coach and taking online singing lessons? Compare to the singing course with a private coach, the online singing lessons are a lot cheaper. It is also not easy to find a private singing coach.
All You should know about the Superior Singing Method
This is a great singing course for those who want to sing better. For those who have become a singer, by taking this online singing course, they will become readier to be a professional singer. This method was found by a famous professional singer and vocal coach Aaron Anastasi. He is good at designing the lessons needed by his ‘students’ with broken-down sections so their ‘student’ will be able to improve his singing skills step by step.
How to use the method
There are some modules to work through one by one and you need practice more before you go to the next module. The duration of the course is eight weeks but you will see the improvement sooner. All of the ‘students’ will feel comfortable to learn the exercises that are explained vividly. You won’t need much assistance when doing the exercises. As you get these lessons, you’ll be able to start doing the lesson right away.
It is very easy for you to download the vocal lessons since they are in the format of MP3s. You can save them, and take them everywhere. You also can break the myth among certain people to say that a singing course is only for girls, you know, this method is for both genders: one is for females and the other is for males. Male singers taking this course will need to do the warming-up longer since their vocal range of chest voice is wider. Female singers have a wider range of head voice. So, you see that the founder of this Superior Singing Method thinks about it so specifically.
If you think you don’t need a singing course or a vocal coach, and you think you can sing just because you have conquered all of your favorite songs by singing them in front of the people you know and love, you’ll have to think twice. If you think you are good, take a singing contest and find out yourself. Or you also can test yourself online. Just search the websites offering music critic and send one of the best of your track. Even if the results are good, you need to have some techniques and skills to make you more confident to follow the road to be a professional singer. You know, to be a singer who can meet a producer’s requirement you need to have some singing skills.
Those who think they can sing they may lack the ability to control their voice and breath. They also won’t be familiar with the pitch control when they have to hit a higher note or a lower note. They also need to know that even a professional singer can have a limited vocal range, but with singing skills, he/she can sing properly.
Breakdown Modules of Superior Singing Method
- Module 1 is mostly about the introductions to all of the lessons. This is very essential to watch since it is the foundation. The practice schedule, timetable, what to do next, etc are included. Just follow the instructions and then watch the video.
- Module 2 is about the management of breath. You’ll learn five exercises about how to control breath for vocal exercises.
- Module 3 is mostly about vocal tone where you have to focus on how you should control your soft palate and how to solve the nasal cavity problems when you sing.
- Module 4 is mostly about pitch control. This is a very important part since it can make you sing perfectly.
- In module 5, you’ll learn about resonance and power in your voice. How you should use your tongue and mouth when singing is included in this module.
- Module 6 is where you can learn how to sing in a higher note. Singing techniques of the chest and head voice and how to mix them together will be included in this module.
- In module 7. You’ll learn the techniques for having a vocal agility. By learning this, you’ll have the ability to go from a certain note to another without having to crack a voice.
- In module 8, you’ll learn about advanced vocal techniques. In this module, you’ll feel that your voice is getting better and better. The techniques include falsetto, vibrato, and chest and head voice strengthening.
- In module 9, you’ll learn how to perform well and how to deal with fright when performing.
- In module 10, you’ll learn about how to market your music. This is very important if you want to have a singing career.
The Pros and Cons
Well, if you buy this MP3-form-singing-course, you’ll have many bonuses. Just learn about it on its website. You also need to know its disadvantages. You know, when learning through this method, you’ll have to follow a lot of materials. It is overwhelming no doubt. However, nothing ventures nothing gains, right? The method needs you to practice more and more. You also need to watch the video more and more to understand the lessons.
Well, the choice is yours, but the product is worth trying especially if you want to be a professional singer. Hopefully, the article sharing the Superior Singing Method can give you enough information.